Morton, PA 19070
Rehab Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Looking for a great position with top pay and benefits? A wonderful facility in Morton, PA is seeking a Rehab Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Full time position; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- This facility specializes in providing services to students ages 5-21 with Autism, Multiple Disabilities, and those who need Life Skills Support.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Experience w/ AAC Devices & Autistic Students preferred.
For more information on this Nurse Practitioner (NP) opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.