Rehab SLP 
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a terrific opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; immediate start available.
- Homecare position; Mileage Reimbursed at .45 cents per mile.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F; flexible hours.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Min 1 year of SLP experience with the adult/geriatric population.
- Homecare experience preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, and Clear Driving Record required upon Submittal
- SLPs for this opportunity must possess a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology granted by the State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology.
- CPR/BLS – AHA (required).
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.