Wayne, PA 19087
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Check out this amazing opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Wayne, PA.
- Contract lasts until 12/6/18 with a possibility of an extension; Immediate start available!
- Homecare; 8-12 visits per week.
- 25 hours per week.
- Shift: Flexible days.
- PA SLP license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must have a strong neuro background.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.