Rehab SLP 
Paoli, PA 19301
Rehab Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a positon, with an immediate start, for a Rehab Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Paoli, PA area!
- 13-week contract; possibility of an extension.
- Would be working with adults w/ traumatic brain injuries.
- 40 hours per week; part time is also available (24-30 hours per week).
- Shift: 9:00a – 5:00p
- Flexible scheduling; weekend shifts are available.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of rehab experience.
- Outpatient experience preferred but not required.
For more information about this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, email Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great position with wonderful pay and benefits! Apply today for this great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.