Staten Island, NY 10314
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Help make a difference in a child’s life as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at a great Staten Island, NY school. We have both full time and part time positions available!
- Immediate start
- 13-week contract
- Full time and part time available
- Shift: 8:00A-4:00P
- NY license as Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Minimum of 1+ year experience.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Ability to communicate well with their patients.
- Compassion and patience to make a patient feel comfortable.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Have any questions about this great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position? Call Mike Bennett at 609-589-0804!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW to help make a difference with this and our other great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.