Trenton, NJ 08618
Certified Pharmacy Technician
We’re looking to fill this Pharmacy Technician position in the city of Trenton, New Jersey.
- This is Temp to Hire - Various health centers throughout the city of Trenton.
- We have an open full time position available. The hours are M-F 8:45am-5pm.
- Looking to expand our hours to include weekend hours. This would be Saturday 9am-1pm, so the new technician may have to work at that time as well.
- We have preference for a technician who is fluent in Spanish as about 50% of our patients are Spanish-speaking, but this is not a requirement.
- PA certified Pharmacy Technician.
For more information on this Pharmacy Technician position, please email Daniel Lynch at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharmacy Technician opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.