New Castle, DE 19720
Retail Pharmacy Technician Manager
We have a great new position for a Retail Pharmacy Technician Manager in the New Castle, DE area!
- 13-week contract; immediate start!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:30p
- As a supervisor, you’ll oversee ten direct reports and join a winning company on an amazing growth trend.
- DE Pharmacy Technician license.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Scheduling experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Reviews workflow design.
- Aseptic compounding.
- Pharmacist pump.
- Ambulatory pumps.
- CADD Prizm.
For more information on our Pharmacy Technician opportunity, send an email to Liam O’Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This Pharmacy Technician Manager position comes with fantastic pay and benefits! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.