School Athletic Trainer 
Dover, DE 19901
We have a great opening for a School Athletic Trainer for Fall, Winter and Spring sports in Dover, DE!
- Start early August for Fall sports.
- Minimum of 2 hours for each event.
- Around 4 hours per week.
- Shift: 4:00p – 6:00p
- Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements),current, and in good standing.
- Certified by the Board of Certification of the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Looking for more information on this Athletic Trainer opportunity? Contact Jeanine Sgroi at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Athletic Trainer opportunity! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.