King of Prussia, PA 19406
School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a new opening for a School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) in King Prussia, PA!
- 6-week; Immediate start!
- Middle School -student with tube feed is transitioning to the middle school – Jalen – can help with feeding
- Student with epilepsy
- A few other students with medical plans based off of seizures and/or medication that is needed
- Pay: LPN Pay is $26 and RN pay is $33
- 18 hours per week
- Shift: Monday – Thursday; 8:00a – 12:45p
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of school nurse experience.
For more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, send an email to Shana Aurely at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.