Emmaus, PA 18049
School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity in Macungie, PA.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri - 7:30a-2:30p. Wed - 11:30a-2:30p
- 1:1 case with male middle school student
- Maintain safety-protect from collisions or bumps with other students, protect from falls
- Travel with student throughout school day
- Meet student in AM when getting off the bus
- Take student to bus at end of school day
- Assistance in bathroom
- Assistance in classroom with materials
- Medications- as needed
- Accurately document daily on flow sheet
- Complete MA sheet daily
- Assists getting lunch tray and get student to lunch table.
- Pennsylvania Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum of 1 year recent experience working with pediatric patients in any setting (homecare, school, etc.)
- Current child abuse clearances and fingerprints
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Emily Agosti by call or text at 610-571-8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.