Registered Nurse (RN) SCHOOL NURSE/Health Department Liason
GHR is hiring several part-time nurses for a unique school-based opportunity to work as a liaison between Delaware County Schools and the newly established Delaware County Health Department. This is a part time, contracted position beginning ASAP through the remainder of the 2022/2023 School Year! This is a great opportunity to work directly with the best of Delaware County!
- Starting at $42/hour
- Part Time Hours, Monday through Friday (5-day work week required)
- Nurse is responsible for triaging and treating all medical needs that arise throughout the day in the school nurse's office either independently or alongside other staff
- Working as a team player and adaptable to change
- GHR Nurses will work as a liaison between the district and Delaware County Health Department to assist with any county trainings, pandemic, and epidemic responses within the district.
- Certified School Nurse License NOT required.
- GHR DOES NOT require our nurses to sign a non-compete clause! Not limited to where you can work!
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) of 1 year or greater.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an RN or LPN in a school nurse or substitute setting required.
- Experience in Infectious Diseases is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a nurse's office alone with limited orientation or alongside others.
- Must be open to Field Trips, performing health screenings.
- Must be flexible with school location/daily assignment as needed.
Required Hiring Credentials/Documents
- Department of Education, FBI Prints
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training
- PPD, Quantiferon, or Chest Xray with proof of +PPD
- CPR (Hands On)
- Nursing License
For more information on this and our other opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely by calling or texting 610-684-4566 or email at Saurely@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.