Boyertown, PA 19512
School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is needed for a student from the Bechtelsville, PA area attending a school in the Wyomissing, PA area.
- The student is 18 years old and requires 1:1 nursing supervision due to medical needs in the following areas: epilepsy and schizophrenia.
- The student has also been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Requirements include monitoring general well-being and safety while on the van to and from school (2x/day) and in the classroom and throughout the school setting, accompanying on community outings during the school day, and administration of prescribed medications.
- The student attends school during a six-week summer program and will attend school until reaching the age of 21.
- This student can demonstrate behavior escalations during the day but school staff intervene to deescalate.
- During these situations nursing is needed only to monitor general well-being and provide care in the event of a seizure or in case of an emergency.
- Hours are at 7:14 a.m. to 3:37 p.m. (pick up and drop off at student’s home).
- Pay: $26
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.