King of Prussia, PA 19406
School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Check out our great position, with an immediate opening, for a School Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in King of Prussia, PA!
- Working with teenage patient.
- Position lasts for the remainder of the year.
- Pay: $26 per hour
- 14 hours per week
- Shift: 7:30A – 2:30p
- 2 changes per day which take approximately 30 minutes. The school is using a Hoyer lift to transfer patient from chair to table to change. The school nurse and a PCA will be on hand to help.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of 1+ years of LPN experience.
For more information about this great Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity, contact Shana Aurely at 610-684-4566 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.