Lancaster, PA 17601
School Occupational Therapist (OT)
We have a fantastic Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity at a school in the Lancaster area.
- 54-day assignment with a possibility of an extension.
- Competitive pay and great benefits!
- Coverage is between Locations: Manheim Township, Ephrata and Conestoga Valley School Districts.
- Time between sites is paid as they are still on the clock.
- Mainly working with elementary and middle aged children.
- 35 hours per week.
- M – F; 8a – 3:30p
- PA Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of pediatric/school based experience.
- IU Requirements.
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this great Occupational Therapist (OT) position? Please contact Gloria Mignogna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.