Lanham, MD 20706
School Occupational Therapist (OT)
A school in the Lanham area is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) with an immediate start available!
- 13 – week assignment.
- 40 hours per week.
- M – F; 8a – 4p
- MD Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Experience working with autistic children/adolescents who are low functioning, non-verbal and have severe emotional and behavioral issues.
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this great Occupational Therapist (OT) position? Please contact Jeanine Sgroi at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.