School Para 
West Chester, PA 19380
Paraprofessional School Nurse
We have an immediate opening for a Paraprofessional School Nurse in the West Chester, PA area.
- 12-month contract
- On-going school year through the summer; will continue every year
- 5 days per week
- Shift: 8:30A – 3:30P
- PA School Nurse certificate required.
- Must have current (within 1 year) clearances/physical exam.
- Must have current (within 1 year) PPD test, CPR certification, and first aid training.
- Administer first aid, monitor medication dispensing, and otherwise handle cases of illness.
- Properly maintain student record confidentiality.
- Maintain confidentiality consistent with legal mandates and school policies and procedures.
- Assists with communication between parents and school related to student health concerns
For more information about this Paraprofessional School Nurse opportunity, contact Rachel Koehler at 484-567-9414 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Paraprofessional School Nurse position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.