School RN 
Flourtown, PA 19031
School Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opportunity available for a School Registered Nurse (RN) in the Flourtown, PA area!
- Per diem position.
- Salary Range is $60,000 - $75,000 based on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Flexible schedule.
- The Nurse Manager plans, implements, and evaluates delivery of overall nursing care to residents. Directly provides and coordinates nursing and medical care to residents. Assumes leadership of agency nursing services. Participates in overall treatment planning, agency quality improvement activities, and agency administrative functions.
- The Nurse Manager is also responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of a comprehensive system’s approach to health care service delivery that meets all state, local, federal, and credentialing guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a supervisory capacity in an inpatient or residential setting serving children and families.
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory, practices, and techniques; of health promotion and disease prevention; of nursing management of available health care resources; of nutrition and diet therapy; and of the functions of various clinical departments.
- Ability is required to assist in the development, organization, and implementation of an effective nursing care plan.
- Knowledge of available health programs and resources; of federal and state rules and regulations concerning health services; of accreditation, certification and licensure standards.
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) positon? Contact Shana Aurely at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.