Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem SCHOOL NURSE $37/hour
GHR is hiring RNs for Per Diem nurses to work in Bensalem School District! All you need to do is apply to connect with us to welcome you to the GHR Team!
- Pay: $37/hour
- PER DIEM Hours available, ranging from 7:15A – 4:10P
- Work as much or as little as you like!
- Nurse is responsible for triaging and treating all medical needs that arise throughout the day in the school nurse's office- position includes Float, Field Trip Coverage, Health Screenings, daily medication administration.
- Looking for someone who will be a team player and is adaptable to change
- Certified School Nurse License NOT required.
- GHR DOES NOT require our nurses to sign a non-compete clause! Not limited to where you can work!
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) of 1 year or greater
- At least 1 year of experience working as an RN or LPN in a school nurse or substitute setting required.
- Must be open to Field Trips, performing health screenings, working in a nurse's office alone with limited orientation or alongside others.
- Must be flexible with school location/daily assignment as needed.
- Must be able to work more than 2 shifts a month.
For more information on this and our other opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely by calling or texting 610-684-4566 or email at Saurely@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.