Registered Nurse (RN) School Nurse Per Diem – Hiring ASAP!
GHR is working with a local school district to provide Per Diem nurses to float throughout the district through the remainder of the school year! You will have the opportunity to work with students coming from very diverse backgrounds and with what has been described by many as some of the most talented and supportive staff they’ve worked with in the past. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a welcoming school district.
- Starting at $37/hour
- Located in Gilbertsville
- FULL TIME Monday through Friday
- Ranging between 7:30A - 4:00pm
- Nurse is responsible for triaging and treating all medical needs that arise throughout the day.
- Certified School Nurse License NOT required.
- GHR DOES NOT require our nurses to sign a non-compete clause! Not limited to where you can work!
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) of 1 year or greater
- At least 1 year of experience working as an RN or LPN in a school nurse or substitute setting.
- Must be open to Field Trips, performing health screenings, working in a nurse's office alone or alongside others.
- Must be flexible with school location/daily assignment as needed!
For more information on this and our other nurse opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely by calling or texting 610-684-4566 or by email at Saurely@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.