Schnecksville, PA 18078
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Check out this great opportunity for a school Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Schnecksville, PA area.
- Frist half of the school year with a possible extension.
- 35 hours a week.
- Shift: M – F; 7a – 2:30p
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of school based SLP experience or EI experience.
- Teacher’s Certification.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.