School SLP 
Paoli, PA 19301
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a fantastic Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) positon available in the Paoli, PA area.
- August – November contract.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shifts: 7:45a-3:45p
- Will be assigned to our Speech Language Intensive classroom and provide therapy, both individual and push-in, to the students in this specialized classroom. Also, will work alongside the classroom teacher and aide supporting academics and specials.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- PA school certification in Speech.
- Experience working with children with autism and/or behavioral difficulties, and familiarity with IEPs/RRs are required.
- AAC experience is preferred.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please contact Gloria Mignogna at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) positon. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.