Baltimore, MD 21202
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a great opportunity available for a School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Baltimore, MD.
- Immediate start available!
- 1 SLP for 3 HeadStart programs (one each day) + Infant/Toddler home visits & small MS/HS to round out a full weeks schedule.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a – 4:30p
- MD Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
For more information on this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please contact Jeanine Sgroi at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.