Baltimore, MD 21202
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We have a wonderful Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Baltimore City, MD.
- Pay rate starts at $50/hour depending on experience.
- Full-time contract opportunity for the rest of the school year
- 1 IEP student with some make-ups!
- Maryland Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license
- At least 2 years' experience in school speech
For more information on this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please contact Ethan at 302-781-4252 or EMawhinney@ghresources.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.