Lanham, MD 20706
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
A school in the Lanham area has an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with an immediate start available!
- 13 – week assignment.
- 40 hours per week.
- M – F; 8a – 4p
- Candidate will screen/evaluate students for possible speech, language and hearing deficits; provide individual & group speech and language therapy; work closely with other treatment teams; meet with parents/school representatives and others as needed to keep up to date the developments of the child.
- MD Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Experience working with autistic children/adolescents who are low functioning, non-verbal and have severe emotional and behavioral issues.
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this great Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position? Please contact Jeanine Sgroi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.