Morton, PA 19070
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Morton, PA area!
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- Pay rate is based off experience.
- 2 days a week going between sites in Philadelphia/Delaware County.
- Shift: 7a – 3p
- Patient age range: 3 – 5
- When traveling between sites during the day, the Therapist remains on the clock – paid hourly.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
For more information on this and our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please send Gloria Mignogna an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a wonderful Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.