Fort Worth, TX 76006
Registered Nurse (RN)
We have terrific openings for Registered Nurse (RN) positions at top hospitals throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, including immediate openings at a Level 1 trauma center! The specialties we’re looking for include Med/Surg, OR, ER and ICU.
- Both per diem and contract positions available.
- All shifts available.
- 5 days per week.
- Pay may vary depending on specialty and experience.
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1+ year recent experience required in selected specialty.
- BLS required.
- Strong ability to work well on a team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Contact Stan Moffatt at email@example.com for more information about our top Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for our Registered Nurse (RN) positions throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.