Staffing Director/Manager 
Reading, PA 19611
We have a fantastic opening for a Staffing Director/Manager in Reading, PA! This position is available for an immediate start.
- Perm position.
- Salary ranges from $95K- $125K +/- based on experience and educational credentials.
- Responsible for the direction and clinical support hospital-wide to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care through efficient utilization of nursing and material resources.
- Oversees the Hospital Nursing Supervisors, Float Pool, Central Monitoring, Patient Transport and Patient Placement and the Staffing Office.
- Will function as an Administrative Resource in the absence of hospital Administration.
- Reports to the Senior Director of Clinical Operations.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 7:00a – 3:00p
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Non-Nursing Bachelor’s Degree with MSN or DNP required.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Business or Healthcare related field required.
- 3 years of experience in Leadership within the hospital setting required.
- 3 years of clinical nursing experience in the acute care setting required.
- BLS Required.
- RN licensure in state of PA required.
- Management Certification required.
For more information about our great Staffing Director/Manager opportunity, please send an email to Ashley Rosati at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this great Director/Manager position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.