Leeds, MA 01053
Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN)
We’re currently looking for an experienced Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN) in the Leeds, MA area.
- Salary: $87,000.00 /year
- 40 hours per week.
- 7a – 3p
- Responsible for:
- Directing and evaluating the various health services that maintain the Assisted Living’ functions on a day to day basis.
- Oversees the operation of all the Nursing Services.
- All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that exhibits the mission, vision and core values of the organization.
- MA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, related field.
- 3+ years healthcare experience, with minimum 3 years with geriatric population.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred and/or related experience.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of the following statutory and federal regulations to include EOEA, Medicare for Skilled Nursing Facilities, OSHA, Massachusetts Department of Public Health Regulations for long-term Care Facilities, Federal Nursing Home Reform Laws of 1990 (OBRA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to delegate and supervise effectively
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people, particularly involving resident relations
- Must possess strong operations knowledge
- Strong demonstration of knowledge in long term care with genuine interest in the field of geriatrics/gerontology with proven ability to meet the needs of residents, family members, and staff.
- Ability to direct and effectively motivate others
- Must demonstrate ability to delegate and supervise effectively. Must demonstrate ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with employees, managers, Residents and all outside contacts.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact Travis Freed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.