Tele RN 
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus Opportunity!
We have an immediate start opening for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in Laurinburg, NC. You’ll be working with an employee friendly hospital and be eligible for up to $7,500 in a relocation reimbursement! Also, you’ll be living just a short drive from top beaches and majestic mountains.
- Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
- 24 bed unit.
- No lifting policy.
- Med/Surg and Tele Registered Nurse (RN) positions available.
- 36 hours per week.
- Day and Night Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A with flexible scheduling
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of telemetry experience in a hospital setting.
- BLS and ACLS certifications. ACLS can be provided on site.
- Must be able to read and interpret tele strips but a monitor tech is on duty at all times.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer at 910-505-0334 to discuss how working at Scotland Health Care System is right for you!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Come experience why we’re a great hospital and see why current employees rate us a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.