Brooksville, FL 34601
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
We have openings, with immediate starts, for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in the Brooksville, FL area!
- Per diem position; acute care Tele/PCU shifts
- 2-day shift positions, 2-night shift positions
- Pay starting at $40/hr for qualified candidates
- 36 hours per week
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a)
- Flexible schedules - choose your weekly availability!
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care experience.
- BLS and ACLS.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Want more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) position? Contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.