East Orange, NJ 07019
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this great position as a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in East Orange, NJ!
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P
- Position may include:
- Preparing and administering (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reporting adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Monitoring and adjusting specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Identifying irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiating corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Providing basic, bedside care.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of med/surg experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
Want more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) position? Contact Alyssa Depte at 610-684-4586 or send an email at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.