Fort Wayne, IN
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation/Sign On Bonus Opportunity!
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 1 years of Telemetry experience working in a hospital setting? If so, this full time position is what you have been looking for as your next career move! Scotland Hospital will cover up to $7,500 in relocation costs and has a $2,000 sign on bonus to help you achieve your dream of moving to North Carolina.
We are now interviewing for a 7p to 7a or 7a to 7p Telemetry opening for their 24 bed Telemetry Unit.
In addition to a wonderful work environment, this full-time job offers a great compensation package
with excellent benefits, including:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, and Vision with HSA and FSA
• 403(b) with hospital contribution
• Opportunity for annual bonuses
• Opportunity for growth
• And much more!
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse – hospital will pay for North Carolina license
- RN with at least 1-year of Telemetry experience.
- BLS and ACLS required. ACLS can be done on site and paid by the hospital.
Contact Kelly Krazer today by calling 910-505-0334 and find out how you can be a part of the amazing team at Scotland Health Care System.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.