Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Immediate full-time opening for a PCU Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in the Melbourne, FL area.
- 6-week contract
- $36+ per hour
- 3 days per week (36 hours)
- Shift: 7:00A - 7:30P
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have ACLS, BLS and 2+ years recent tele experience.
- 24 hours of orientation provided.
- Proficiency in using technology and data interpretation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for an immediate Registered Nurse (RN) position in the Melbourne, FL area!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.