Tele RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
We’re looking for an experienced Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:30a
- State-of-the-art medical, surgical and emergency services, providing patients with the comfort and convenience of a community hospital along with the resources of a downtown academic medical center.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of telemetry experience.
- ACLS certification.
Give Alyssa Depte a call at 610-684-4586 or send an email to email@example.com for more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.