Tele RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Take a look at our new opening, with an immediate start, for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) in the greater Philadelphia, PA area!
- Tele RN to work in the PACU
- 13-week contract
- 36 hours per week
- Shifts: 7:00p – 7:00a; no weekends
- Position may include:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of tele or med/surg experience.
For more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give Alicia Shadle a call at 484-567-9464 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A great opportunity, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.