Tele RN 
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus Opportunity!
Check out our opening for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) located in Laurinburg, North Carolina with an immediate start. This position does require relocation with The Scotland Health Care System. The hospital has a great, friendly community and offers great growth opportunities.
- Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
- 24 bed unit
- 36 hours per week
- Day and Night Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P OR 7:00P – 7:00A with flexible scheduling
- 2 incentive bonuses paid to staff annually.
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get a NC license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of telemetry experience.
- BLS and ACLS certifications. ACLS can be provided on site.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 1-910-505-0334 or email email@example.com to discuss how to can be a part of this amazing Registered Nurse (RN) team!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Excellent Patient Ratios.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Pay-in-Lieu of Benefits - Have other insurance? You can then choose to opt out and receive 25% on your hourly rate.
Join the SHCS family, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for this fantastic Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.