Treasure Coast, FL
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Immediate openings for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) at a top hospital on the Treasure Coast!
- 13-week acute care contract
- $40+ per hour
- 3 days per week (36 hours)
- Day shift & night shift available
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have ACLS, BLS and 1+ years recent tele experience.
- 24 hours of orientation provided.
- Proficiency in using technology and data interpretation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for our Registered Nurse (RN) positions on Florida’s Treasure Coast!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.