Philadelphia, PA 19104
Ultrasound Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a Registered Nurse (RN) position with an immediate start date in Philadelphia, PA.
- MRI nurse.
- 13-week contract.
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 10:00A – 6:30P
- Responsible for placing IVs, accessing ports, administering medications if needed (lasix, lopressor, Benadryl), and assisting with rapid response or reaction during the procedures.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Active BLS required.
- Ability to place ultrasound IVs is a plus.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Tania Fornelos at 1-800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.