Philadelphia, PA 19102
A great facility in Philadelphia, PA is seeking an Ultrasound Sonographer for a per diem position.
- 13-week contract. Immediate start available!
- Vascular ultrasound tech with Adult and Ped’s.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:30p
- Completion of an ARDMS approved program in Diagnostic or Vascular Ultrasound required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Ultrasound Sonographer opportunity, please contact Alyssa Depte at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Ultrasound Sonographer opportunity at a top rated facility. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.