Ultrasound Sonographer 
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
A top facility is seeking an Ultrasound Sonographer in Philadelphia, PA.
- Assignment length until 8/31. Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:00p
- Responsible for performing high level fetal cardiovascular imaging via echocardiography and all related clinical activities for the Fetal Heart Program.
- Performance of high-level fetal cardiovascular imaging via echocardiography.
- Receives patients to the Fetal Cardiovascular Imaging Suite.
- Introduces patient and family members to the process of fetal cardiovascular imaging.
- Hands on scanning of pregnant women to include demonstration of estimates of gestational age, fetal size and congenital anomalies.
- Performs fetal cardiovascular imaging based on standards established by the Medical Director of the Fetal Heart Program.
- Enters data entry into digital image reporting system and completes all paperwork and reports promptly.
- Associates of Science Degree in Cardiovascular Technology. Graduate of accredited Cardiovascular Program.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in scanning and medical imaging including OB/GYN ultrasound experience.
- Three years’ experience in imaging pediatric cardiology patients.
- Familiarity with new technologies unique to each of the various ultrasound systems (three dimensional imaging, harmonic imaging, tissue Doppler imaging, etc.).
- Basic understanding of the principles of biological ultrasound.
- Basic understanding of the safety requirements for uses of biological ultrasound in pregnancy.
For more information on this Ultrasound Sonographer opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Ultrasound Sonographer opportunity with fantastic benefits. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.