Utilization Review RN
Philadelphia, PA 19029
Utilization Review Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our top rated position as an Utilization Review Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:30p
- Responsible for conducting timely reviews of all requests for services required to meet medical necessity criteria to include reviewing pre-certification for outpatient and inpatient services.
- Applying criteria to inpatient admissions and performing concurrent review functions, identifying discharge planning needs and referral of members to case management.
- Utilizes clinical information to determine if criteria for medical necessity and benefit guidelines are met.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Adheres to ACFC policies and procedures.
- Supports and carries out our Mission & Values.
- Associates RN degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in managed care quality assurance or utilization review.
- Must have 2 years of experience in an acute care hospital.
Give Sandra Stewart a call at 610-684-4530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.